Reliable · Efficient · Durable · Easy-to-use
· 120 hectares/day, which is 180 times the efficiency of manual spraying.
· The drone is equipped with a landing light to ensure night time operation safety.
· High-power charger can connect to 4 batteries at the same time. A battery can be fully
charged from 30% in less than 30 minutes.
· Equipped with dual pumps, 9 nozzles, dual flow meters. The max flow rate is 6L/min.
· High pressure fan flat nozzles, providing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 170-265 μm.
· Precise metering system to avoid insufficient spraying/overdose.
· Real-time displayed remaining volume on RC (Plant Protection Assistant APP).
The spraying system can be replaced by spreading system by easy steps. TG26
can be used for seed sowing, fertilizing, fish feeding and plant protection.
· Comprehensive training is offered to help users independently operate in 3 days and become skillful in 7 days.
· 5.5-inch high brightness display for the RC ensures clear outdoor image. Battery lasts for 6-8 hours.
· Multiple operation modes: A-B point, manual and autonomous. Simple setup to quickly start operation.
· RTK positioning technology, supporting Beidou / GPS / GLONASS, and equipped with dual anti-inference antenna.
· Centimeter-level accuracy ensures the drone taking off and landing at the same point.
· A magnetic compass is equipped to ensure the drone flies straight in the right direction even when RTK is unavailable.
· The front and rear obstacle avoidance radars offers ± 10cm accuracy, effectively avoiding obstacles such as utility poles and trees.
· Foldable design for easy storage and transportation.
· Tough and durable. High strength carbon fiber arm, and high toughness folding structure.
· The drone body is IP67 waterproof, which can be washed with running water after operation.
Online support from the company‘s technique team.
Modular design: users can replace certain damaged modules by themselves instead of returning the drone to manufacturer.
· Terrain following radar is equipped to adjust the altitude of the drone to ensure flight safety and even spraying.
· Predict the breakpoint according to the route plan so that users can wisely arrange the timing for refill to improve battery efficiency.
· FPV (First-person view) enables user to see real-time 720p image of the environment in front of the drone on the RC display.
· Users can check operation data on the Plant Protection Assistant APP installed in the RC, which provided with route planning,
voice broadcast, field management, and operation area statistics, etc.